Roundtable: Bringing Mobile Marketing Leadership
to the Newspaper & Publishing Industry
June 15th 2:30-5:30
Waldorf Astoria, New York
In partnership with:
Newspaper Association of America and the Tribune Company
Facilitator: Andy Vogel: SVP, Digital/Mobile; Tribune Company
With nearly half of Americans accessing their local news on a mobile device it is imperative for publishing executives to develop a familiarity of consumer viewpoints surrounding mobile and the needs of brand marketers to engage them within this new medium. In this workshop attendees will learn to:
- leverage the latest mobile capabilities, technologies, standards and guidelines for engaging consumers and driving revenue
- take actionable steps for successfully developing and executing industry compliant, mobile marketing strategies
- navigate the mobile marketing ecosystem and engage the leading industry experts
- In addition, attendees will have the opportunity to interact with each other to exchange insights and collaborate on strategies for today and the future.
- leverage the best practices for selecting the right mobile measurement and optimization strategy
||Part 1: Open Discussion (Broad Stroke Themes Review)
Part 2: Keynote and Case Study Review
Part 3: Roundtable Breakouts: Five teams review themes
Part 4: Panel and group Q&A
Presenters and Breakout Moderators:
||Ray Pun: Senior Product Marketing Manager, Mobile, Adobe Omniture Business Unit
Additional speakers to be announced
Attendance is limited to 50 so register now to secure your space.
Come ready for a highly interactive event. You’ll hear from leading industry speakers, get involved in break out and roundtable discussions with your peers and have the opportunity to get your questions answered.
Cost is $995 to attend the Roundtable and 2-Day MMA Forum
(a savings of nearly 50%)*
*Attendance to this workshop will be limited to qualified publishing executives and salespeople within the publisher industry. Attendee qualification is determined solely by the MMA. Attendance is limited to 50.